At their “Far From Out” event earlier this month, with apple watch series 8Apple announced apple watch ultra, The Apple Watch Ultra is an entirely new kind of smartwatch from Apple with a focus on extreme environments, a high degree of durability, extended battery life, and additional features to aid in activities such as diving and exploration.
The Apple Watch Series 8 and Apple Watch Ultra both have an S8 chip, Always-on Retina Display, crash detection, temperature sensing, IP6x dust resistance, and more, but there are significant differences between the two devices.
For as little as $50 between the 45mm stainless steel Apple Watch Series 8 and the Apple Watch Ultra, some potential customers will weigh in on whether it’s worth spending a little extra to get the all-new 49mm model. While there’s a $400 difference between the 41mm aluminum Apple Watch Series 8 and the Apple Watch Ultra, the new high-end model offers a new set of features to address specific challenges, so it’s even worth it for some of these It is possible ,
apple watch series 8
- aluminum or stainless steel casing
- curved design
- Digital Crown with Haptic Feedback and Side Button
- 45mm or 41mm Case Size (Vertical)
- 10.7mm Thickness
- Weight 32.0 g to 51.5 g
- Ion-X front glass (aluminum) or sapphire crystal (stainless steel)
- curved display with refracting edge
- 904 sq mm (41 mm) or 1,143 sq mm (45 mm) display area
- 352 by 430 pixels (41 mm) or 396 by 484 pixels (45 mm)
- Brightness up to 1,000 nits
- single speaker
- single microphone
- bluetooth 5.3
- 50m. water resistant for
- Up to 18 hours of battery life
- Available in Midnight, Starlight, Silver and PRODUCT (RED) (aluminum) or Silver, Graphite, or Gold (stainless steel).
- Starts at $399 (aluminum) and $699 (stainless steel)
apple watch ultra
- aerospace-grade titanium casing
- Light weight, roughness and corrosion resistant case with raised edges to protect flat sapphire front crystal
- Digital Crown with Haptic Feedback, Side Button, and Customizable Action Buttons
- 49mm Casing Size (Vertical)
- 14.4mm Thickness
- Weight 61.3 grams
- Sapphire crystal
- flat display
- 1164 sq mm display area
- 410 by 502 pixels
- Brightness up to 2,000 nits
- The exclusive wayfinder face features a live compass for navigation and night mode for low visibility conditions
- Dual Speakers (40% louder than Series 8)
- Three-microphone array with beamforming and wind noise mitigation
- 86-decibel siren to get attention
- Precise Dual Frequency GPS (L1 and L5)
- bluetooth 5.3
- MIL-STD 810H . tested for
- 100m. water resistant for
- Swimproof and recreational dive 40m . until
- EN13319 Certification
- water temperature sensor
- depth gauge
- Dive Computer App (Available at app Store,
- Up to 36 hours of battery life
- only natural titanium finish
- $799. starts from
Apple Watch Ultra provides new capabilities to meet the specific needs of those who need their Apple Watch to provide support in challenging environments. If you need a more durable Apple Watch that has a brighter display, louder speakers, more reliable GPS, better water resistance, and more, the Apple Watch Ultra is undoubtedly the best option.
The Apple Watch Ultra is also the largest and most feature-rich Apple Watch alternative available, not to mention that it offers the first real redesign of the device since its introduction in 2015. For technology enthusiasts, the Apple Watch Ultra represents the way to go. New Apple Watch experience with top specifications. Features like longer battery life and a bigger, brighter display are also highly accessible, and will be beneficial to all users. As such, some customers may still be inclined to choose the Apple Watch Ultra over the Apple Watch Series 8, even if they don’t need it for use in challenging environments.
As the largest Apple Watch model to date, the size of the Apple Watch Ultra won’t be for everyone. If you already prefer the 41mm Apple Watch casing size, the Apple Watch Ultra may be too big for you. If in doubt, it might be worth turning to a Apple Store And trying it personally on the Apple Watch Ultra to come to grips with the size and determine if it’s too big and heavy for you.
Similarly, the look of the Apple Watch Ultra may not appeal to some buyers. If you prefer the stainless steel Apple Watch and are looking for a more fashion-focused smartwatch that pairs well with metal and leather bands, the Apple Watch Ultra’s more aggressive, rugged design may not be for you. .
If the Apple Watch Ultra is out of your price range, but you still want to use your Apple Watch in challenging environments, it’s worth bearing in mind that the Series 8 will still come with a sturdier front crystal, water resistance, and more Provides a durable design. Apple Watch Ultra’s software features such as waypoint marking.
The Apple Watch Ultra has a lot to offer, especially for the subset of users who can take advantage of all of its capabilities, so it’s definitely worth considering when buying a new model — but the Apple Watch Series 8 is still a must-have. Compelling is the all-around option that comes at a low price point with a subtle design.