Belarus Visa for Nigerians: Requirements
Nigerians who wish to visit Belarus need to acquire a valid visa before moving into the country. This is the number one criteria that everyone has to meet and the process depends on the type of visa they wish to process.
Tourists from Nigeria who want to stroll around the independence square in Belarus which is believed to be the biggest in Europe need a visa. This is not just what you can do in Belarus, you have the choice of attending some of the shows and taking part in water tourism. If you like hiking then this country has all the landscape and environment for a wonderful hiking experience.
Types of Belarus Visa for Nigerians
- Tourists visa: this visa is valid for 90 days and it takes only 3 to 10 days to process.
- Business visa: just like the tourist visa but this one is for people who want to engage in business in this country. Although it is for business, the holder can tour the country with this visa. The processing time is 3 to 10 days and it’s valid for 90 days.
- Students visa: are you planning to study in Belarus? Then you have to apply for this type of visa. It is valid for 1 year (can be extended).
Requirements to Acquire Belarus Visa for Nigerians
If you are going to process a Belarus Visa then you need to meet all these requirements.
- International passport that is valid for another 3 months beyond the expiration of your visa
- Passport photographs that is very clear and identical with not editing
- Proof of financial support from a sponsor
- Proof of fund. So, if you are sponsoring this visa yourself, you have to provide statements that you can finance your stay in Belarus.
- Proof of accommodation which can be a valid hotel reservation or letter of invitations from a family member.
- A return ticket
- Medical insure which can cover a minimum of €10,000 and valid in Belarus
- Purposes of travel.
Requirements Belarus students Visa for Nigerians
Any person who want to go to Belarus for studies must provide all these documents and requirements.
- Valid International passport with a minimum of 6 month validity and two empty pages for visa stamps.
- Proof that you have been admitted into any institution in Belarus.
- Proof that you have paid your tuition fees if applicable before visa application
- Proof of yellow fever vaccination (if applicable)
- Proof of fund. This should take in account the fund for accommodation and school fees. Also, this fund must be able to fund your daily needs of €25 per day.
- Birth certificate.
Frequently asked questions
What are the main Belarus Visa Requirements for Nigerians?
You first need to have a valid International passport and normal travel documents.
Does Belarus have an embassy in Nigeria?
There is a Belarus consulate in Lagos and two representatives in Kaduna and Abuja.
Can I study in Belarus as a Nigerian?
Yes. Anyone who can fund their school fees or get a sponsor will have the right to study in Belarus.
Processing Belarus Visa for Nigerians may not take too much time. That is because, you only have to provide important documents and your visa will be approved. I can even rank Belarus as one of the easiest visas to process from Nigeria.