Madagascar Visa Requirements for Nigerians – How to Apply
Madagascar Visa Requirements for Nigerians applies to travelers who want to visit Madagascar for tourism, business or study. Visa is the major document that can give you access to enter the country and stay for a stipulated number of days.
There are many ways to obtain a Madagascar Visa which ranges from E-visa, applying at the embassy and at the point of entry into Madagascar. However, as a Nigerian looking to acquire the country’s visa, you have to utilize the E-visa option.
Madagascar Visa Requirements for Nigerians
This visa type I will show you how to obtain a US visa for travelers who wish to stay in the country for a short period. Maybe from 30 days to 90 days. Also, since there’s no Madagascar embassy in Nigeria, you have to make use of the E-visa option.
- International passport: you must provide your valid International passport as it is the first item you need for the application. This passport must also be valid for a minimum of 6 months.
- Two passport photographs: two recent and clear passport photos that were not edited
- Proof of accommodation: you have to provide proof that you have a place to stay when you arrive in Madagascar. It can be a valid hotel reservation or invitation letter
- Flight ticket: present a valid flight reservation with a return ticket
- Proof of fund:you need to provide proof that you can finance your stay in Madagascar.
Madagascar E-visa requirements for Nigerians
- An international passport with empty pages for visa stamp
- Credit or debit card for visa fee payments
- Valid email address
How to Apply for visa Madagascar visa on arrival
Madagascar Visa on arrival for Nigerians is more easy for people who wish to visit Madagascar. I will show you simple steps to apply for this visa when you arrive in the country.
- Step 1: Provide all the documents
Even though it is a visa on arrival you still need to gather all the important travel documents. This document will include your flight reservations with return tickets and international passport.
- Step 2: arrive in Madagascar
When you arrive in Madagascar, go ahead to the immigration counter at the airport to receive a visa stamp on your passport. They will give you a form to fill. Complete it and resubmit.
- Step 3: pay for visa fee
After you are done submitting your documents and filing the form, make payment for this visa with your credit/debit card.
- Step 4:Receive your Madagascar visa
The Immigration officials will stamp your passport with a valid visa and you can now enter the country.
Frequently asked questions
Is Madagascar Visa Requirements for Nigerians easy to meet?
If you truly want to travel to Madagascar then meeting the visa requirements won’t be very difficult.
Can I travel with my family to Madagascar?
You can travel with any person who is eligible to enter the country.
Madagascar Visa Requirements for Nigerians are those criteria you must meet when planning to visit this country. This requirement ranges from having a valid passport to buying a flight ticket. Also, Nigerians can enter Madagascar with a visa on arrival if they meet the requirements.