United Arab Emirates visa | How to Apply
A United Arab Emirates visa is the official document that gives you access to enter the country for any purpose. However, unless you are from a visa-free country to the UAE, you must secure a valid visa before entering the country.
The United Arab Emirates, which is a country in the western Asia, is one the richest countries in that region. It has seven Emirates which are; Abu Dhabi which is the capital and the largest, Ahman, Dubai, Umm AL Quwain, Ras AL khaimah, sharjah, fujairah.
Depending on your reason to visit any of these Emirates, you need a valid visa. Also, travelers from certain countries may not need a visa since they are part of the visa-free program.
What are United Arab Emirates visa requirements?
When applying for a UAE visa, you have to provide all of these documents and meet the requirements.
- Photocopies of your passport and the passport of the person sponsoring your travel.
- Clear Photocopies of your passport data page or you Have to submit your original international passport as the case may be. (there must be a minimum of two empty pages on your passport and they must have a minimum a validity of 6 month)
- Recent Passport photographs that shows your face clearly and are identical
- Proof of accommodation in terms of a hotel reservation or invitation letter from someone in the United Arab Emirates.
- A valid round-trip airline ticket
- Another document for United Arab Emirates visa application is a letter stating your purpose of travel and duration
- Residence permit if you are applying from a country other than your main country
- Medical insurance that will cover your stay in United Arab Emirates
- Proof of funds which will show that you have the capacity to finance your stay in UAE
- Documents to show your relationship with your host (when applicable).
How to Apply for United Arab Emirates visa
Follow this process to apply for a UAE visa if your country needs a visa before entering the UAE.
- Depending on the type of visa you wish to apply for, you can apply for a visa through Emirates.com. You simply have to submit the information they ask for and wait for your visa. Alternatively, you can utilize legit visa agents like airlines, hotels, banks, registered companies to apply for a United Emirates visa.
One thing about using an agent is that it will give you time to do other things while the agents apply for you. However, there will be major heartbreak if this agent fails to secure a valid visa for you.
Frequently asked questions
How long does it take to get a United Arab Emirates visa?
You may have to wait for 3 to 5 working days depending on the visa type of the country you are applying from.
Can I enter UAE without a visa?
Yes, if you are a resident of a UAE visa-free Country then you can enter the United Arab Emirates with only your passport without a visa.
United Arab Emirates visa is available to travelers from countries that do not qualify for free entry. However, even if your country is not part of UAE visa-free countries, the process of applying for a visa is not so difficult. The applicant only needs to have the important documents and procedures.